Deal of the Day save cost Rs-2900 check it out link go fast 👇
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- End of season style model watch
- Color:- White,
- Case Shape:- Round, Dial Glass
- Material:- Mineral and Analogue or Digital Analogue Primary Material and Stainless Steel or Case Shape: Circle than
- Clasp type:- Strap buckle. Strap Type Two Piece Strap
- Band Color:- Brown
- Band Material:- Leather
- Watch Movement Type:- Quartz
- Watch Display Type:- Chronograph
- Case Material:- Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter:- 44 millimeters
- Water Resistance Depth:- 100 meters and Buckle Clasp
Stay fashionable with Fossil watch Chronograph Black Men Watch CH2882 from Fossil. This Chronograph watch has round the White dial with a dial diatemeter of 44 millimeters. The watch has 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Our high-quality leather is known for it’s softness & ability to look good over time.
- The Stainless steel watch bracelets are extremely durable & can last the lifetime of a watch if properly maintained. We offer free watch adjustments in our Fossil Retail & Outlet Stores.
- Silicone watch straps are it’s waterproof & very comfortable to wear.
Fossil has always been that inspired by creativity and ingenuity. We’ve strived to bring new life into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that are both fun & accessible.
- Three-hand Quartz:- This electronic watch movement features of the quartz crystal that oscillates when a current is applied.
- Multifunction:- Quartz movement typically built into the three separate sub-eyes for the day of the week, date of the month & 24-hour time.
- Chronograph:- The multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality.
Our watch tins are ready to gift or collect. We’ve spent decades perfecting our craft & creating watches that you’ll love to wear or collect.
- 3ATM:- withstands splashes or brief immersion in water but not swimming or bathing
- 5 ATM:- wearable around the household sinks or while swimming in shallow water
- 10 ATM:- suitable for bathing, swimming or snorkeling, but not scuba diving enjoy the day